Tuesday, September 20

monkey begun is trying to kill me


I'm dying of Harry Potter over-excitement!

To recap all the truly magnificent Goblet of Fire trailer links on Cassi's page:
... The International Trailer - a good starter
... This one made me teary with excitement
... The best yet!

I don't know if I can wait until November 18...on IMAX no less!!!

AND, if you thought that was all the Harry Potter you could stand for one day.... you would be sorely wrong!!!

Check out original music by Harry and the Potters!!!!
They are even planning on coming to Georgia! Check their website.

I honestly don't know if I can stand it. I feel faint

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger cassi said...

oh man. it IS thrilling. let's buy tickets in advance to the imax screening. and can i borrow your book 4??? i want to read it again before the movie. and i thought i had it, but i looked this morning and i don't. boo. it's the only one i'm missing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home