Tuesday, March 15

on the road: a listless blog


working in queens
Originally uploaded by shelliphied.

Do not fear loyal readers! I have not abandoned the eight of you! I'm on the road working with a slow dial-up connection. Finding worthwhile material to share has been a bit frustrating.

Also, the "busy at work" title of this blog means just that. When I'm busy, that's when I blog. While in Long Island City, I haven't excatly been diligently working. We've experienced some delays on this project. I won't mention the specific company (in order to protect my employment), but let's just say efficiency isn't a core value here. So Maureen, you can almost consider this blog as a metaphor for a truly honest self-appraisal... I think one worthy of a large pay increase :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home