Monday, February 28

for cassi

The 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. If you are my friend, and if in doubt - you are, you should either answer these questions on your own blog, or via email. Either way, indulge me please.

1. What time did you get up this morning? woke up at 8:00am, got out of bed at 8:40am. Big ups to JimK for wanting to talk to me before I've had coffee. He's the best.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Aesthetically, diamonds - fancy yellow or blue. Morally/politically/capitalistically - pearls, but then again, I don't know much about pearl harvesting.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I guess it was Coach Carter. Actually, I've been told it was Millions.

4. What is your favorite TV show? My favorite current show is probably Scrubs. My favorite all time is of course Buffy.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Fruit & Nut granola bar and a glass of milk

6. What is your middle name? ugh, I'm going back to I don't use a middle name

7. What is your favorite cuisine? southern. collard greens, sliced tomatoes, buttermilk biscuits, wafer-thin country ham in red-eye gravy, mm-mm-mmmmm

8. What foods do you dislike? sour cream, guacamole

9. What are your favorite Potato chips? doritos of the nacho cheesier variety

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? reminiscing back to 9th grade with The Smiths - Louder than Bombs

11. What kind of car do your drive? Saab 93

12. Favorite sandwich? Dorito Sandwich!!!!!!!

13. What characteristics do you despise? selfishness, machismo, jealousy

14. Favorite item of clothing? scrub pants. the only piece of clothing I've ever owned that made me reconsider my career. My career. aahahahahahahha!

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Fiji, see previous post

16. What color is your bathroom? kinda tan with white and like a muted aqua? It's got this crazy wallpaper I've been trying to decipher for 3 years now.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? That's a tough one. Currently my outfit is mostly from Banana Republic, but I think I prefer sitwell brand trousers. Whatever fits best really.

18. Where would you retire to? the shore. I'd become a sailor.

19. Favorite time of day? late afternoon. I'm the most awake and the sun is shining.

20. Where were you born? Community Hospital, Roanoke, VA

why is there no question 21?

22. Favorite sport to watch? I always want to watch football - the soccer variety, but that may be only because I don't have that channel. You always want what you don't have.

23. Person you least expect to send this back to you? cassi and everyone who doesn't read my blog.

24. Person you expect to send it back first? bart. he likes being first

25. What fabric detergent do you use? whatever is in the largest container at Costco. Either All or Tide

26. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Support your local businesses.

27. Are you a morning person or night owl? neither, but I'm more not a morning person than not a night owl

28. What is your shoe size? 7.5

29. Do you have pets? Bob & Libby, cats extrodinare

30. Any exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? I'd like to announce that I've just won the lottery, will be quitting my job and travelling the world with you all... someday.

31. What did you want to be when you were little? In the 5th grade my teacher Mrs. Torrence asked me what I wanted to be and I said "scientist". In high school I thought architect or engineer, but then I also wanted to be in the LPGA. I figured golf would be easy and it was the only women's sport that paid any kind of money. Come to find out, I have no patience for golf. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home