Friday, November 18

the calm before the storm

That's what it feels like right now. I'm forced to go through the motions of the day. Waiting. Waiting before we begin the long trek to the ends of the earth... to the suburban wasteland... home to the treasure... to the mecca that is


Disclaimer: If ANYONE even so much as mimes ANYTHING, true or false, about this movie before I get to enjoy it for myself, I will hit you. Hard. I mean it. I will track your blogging-ass down and I will pummel you.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger cassi said...

I LIKE SHELLY WHEN SHE'S ANGRY. ARRGGGH. ANGRY.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry fails out of Hogwarts...sorry. BUT he is replaced by non-other than, you guessed it, THE ROCK!!!! Can you smell what the rock is cooking Voldemort? And unlike sissy boy Harry, THE ROCK sacks up and asks Cho Chang to the dance first...AND her sister! BOOM!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home