Tuesday, January 17

snowboarding tutorial

Alright! Snowboarding 2.0 is coming up this weekend. Last year, about this time, I tested my skills for the first time. For a snowboard-virgin, I think I did pretty well. Had a tough time on the uh, toe side? I bit it most everytime I tried that. Otherwise, I was on my feet most of the time, wind in my face, getting in as many trails as possible.

SO! I'm going for three days this time, and have every intention of looking like this at some point during the weekend.... and landing without serious injury. What do you think? Is it possible? Any pointers anyone wants to give me? please?

Eh, hem. Correction: photograph, courtesy of Todd (that's him in pic)

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger todd said...

stealing my photos, ay! to get that high, forget about how bad it's going to hurt when you fall. Then, lean toward the bottom of the slope, all the weight on the front foot. Oh yeah, wear a helmet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home