Friday, July 28

an inconvenient truth

Please go see this movie.

Because of this movie, I am going to plant a tree.
I am going to check the pressure in my tires. Regularly.
I am going to replace my incandescent light bulbs with energy saving bulbs.
I am going to continue to recycle religiously.
I am going to continue to work from home and reduce my driving time.
I am going to call my power company and ask if they use green energy. If they don't, I'm going to ask why not.
I am going to write letters to my Senators and Congressmen both national and state urging them to see this movie.
When it comes out on DVD, I am going to send it to my Senators and Congressmen.
I am going to urge everyone I know to see this movie.

www.climatecrisis.net

An Inconvenient Truth. Please go see this movie. Go ahead and check showtimes right now.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

while I'm not saying that people and companies shouldn't think a bit more about their energy use and general practices, I think one should probably take the "truth" that politicians spit out with a grain of salt. Steve Sawyer of Greenpeace was quoted by CNN as saying "'Plant a tree and fly guilt-free' is obvious nonsense." The other week Gore and his team were seen driving the 500 metres or so from a hotel to the Cannes festival headquarters in several cars.

I recently saw the movie "thank you for smoking" and am going to urge everyone I know to see that. If its your job to be right, then your never wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home