Thursday, March 17

full quart press

I am busy,
Oh, so busy,
I am busy and witty and bright!
-- Ok, so maybe West Side Story wasn't on the west side of Queens.

My gosh, have I been inundated with decisions lately!

B-ball. Finally entered my picks at the last minute today. Oh yeah, watch out. So far I'm 3 for 4. Could be that I'm gonna be 7 for 8 here shortly. UTEP has tied it up! If you don't have TV at work, this is the next best.

Verizon or Cingular? Out of 17 people surveyed, 12 responded.
  • 16% of those responding don't have either Verizon or Cingular. Comments included, "Doesn't Verizon have the best coverage? Don't go on this. I don't know what I'm talking about. May have dreamed it."
  • 42% of those responding said they have/had Verizon and like/liked it. Comments included, "it was nice."
  • 42% of those responding said they have Cingular and like it. Comments included, "their customer service [doesn't] suck donkey balls" and "I have the power."
What a girl wants. I've been asked to complete a "wish list" for my birthday (Disclaimer: this is not a ploy to get you to buy me a counter-top appliance). I really want a KitchenAid mixer. The thing comes in like 3,000 colors though! Which one should I pick? Cinnamon, Green Peppercorn, Juniper Berry, Licorice*, Meringue, Pink Satin, Sorbet, All White, Almond Cream, Black*, Caviar,* Citron, Cobalt Blue, Ice, Imperial Grey*, Lavender, Metallic Chrome*, Meyer Lemon, Pink*, Pistachio, Red, Tangerine, White, Yellow.

Fascinating, huh? There are more colors to choose from, but I'm keeping the price range in check. I like the ones with the *. Whatda you think?

Happy St. Patty's Day!

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger dpnation (IT ninja) said...

one cannot make an informed cellular phone carrier decision without consulting the black hole of all cell phone reception known as my apartment.
to date, every single kind of phone has visited my apartment (with exception of metro pcs, but who cares about them anyway)..
tmobile? nope.
at&t? nope.
cingular (att's new friend)? nope.
verizon? YES!!

actually, i can't remember ever NOT having a verizon signal, with exception of tunnels and that sort of thing. so anyway, just thought you'd want to hear about it from the resident of the cell phone grave yard.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger dpnation (IT ninja) said...

oh, sprint reeeally sucks, totally forgot to put that in the list too.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger todd said...

Cellphone service is a scam. I've had verizon and att(now cingular) and I want to be done with the cellphone age. Verizon was awesome, until I get slammed with huge bill for going over minutes, but their next plan up wasn't that great. ATT started to suck - but now it's with cingular and it's getting better. My phone on the otherhand is the biggest piece of crap. Siemans phones suck. The interface is not intuitive at all. I want wireless VOIP to kick in and have wireless broadband everywhere. That's my 2 cents. As for a mixer color, if they have avacodo green, get that -- it goes with everything.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cell phone stuff is not interesting. Let's talk about the mixer. I have the cobalt blue one. I vote for Tangerine or Pistachio, or another colourful one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home