Friday, December 8

my spaces

I'm not a good myspace user. I don't mingle enough... or whatever. Anyway, Sara sent me one of those pass along bulletins. Usually, I don't go for that sort of thing, but I'm going for this one and I want to see what other people come up with. So I'm posting it here. Comment your additions please.

Do you know a song title with a woman's name that you can add on the list? Don't research it on the net, just list a song you know of (doesn't matter the genre of music). Try not to use the same name twice. (Jane has already been listed 3 times).

Chris~L.a. Guns~The Ballad of Jane
Billy ~ Jane's Addiction ~ "Jane Says"
Marson- Crosby Stills & Nash~ Guinevere
Phoebe- The Beatles- Lucy in the sky with diamonds
phoebe-Cowboy Junkies--Sweet Jane (Jane's pretty popular)
Debbie - Toto - Rosanna
Diana - Michael Jackson - "Dirty Diana"
LISA>>>WINGER~~MADALAINE
DARLENE- GLORIA BY LAURA BRANNIGAN
Bodie - PRINCE "Darling Nikki"
West Ga Girl - Bob Seger - "Jody Girl"
String- Miami, my Amy
Tina - Roxanne - The Police
bobbie- my maria ilove you
Tiffany- Eric Clapton- Layla
Matthew - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Pete - Cowboy Mouth - Everybody Loves Jill
Tay - Joanna by Kool and the Gang
Raleigh - Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond (Of Course!)
Marla - "Sweet Melissa" Allman Bros
Will - "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" - The Ramones
Sara - "Sara Smile" - Hall & Oates (you knew that was coming)
Shelly - "Anne" - John Frusciante
Shelly - "Lady Madonna" - The Beatles
Shelly - "Lola" - The Kinks
Shelly - "Jolene" - Dolly Parton
Suzanna - "Oh Susannah" (can't believe no one hit that one yet!)
Suzanna - "Sad Lisa" - Cat Stevens
Suzanna - "Jessica" - Allman Brothers

For those with an inability to comment, I present updates:
Aimee - "Amy" - Pure Prairie League (I'm certain it's spelled Aimee, but I could be wrong)

4 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Just walk away, Renee" by Rick Price

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger april said...

Goodnight, Elizabeth -Counting Crows

Carrying Cathy -Ben Folds

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Dr. Pants said...

Jenny was a friend of mine - The Killers

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger jelena said...

allyson - everything but the girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home